Home Idea Kahwin Product Review Food Review Contact Me

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

ALONE


I like drinking coffee alone and reading alone. I like riding the bus alone and walking home alone. It gives me time to think and set my mind free. I like eating alone and listening to music alone. But when I see a mother with her child, a girl with her lover, or a friend laughing with their best friend, I realize that even though I like being alone, I don’t fancy being lonely. The sky is beautiful, but the people are sad. I just need someone who won’t run away. That’s all.

I think too deep. I talk too much. And no one’s liking it. I believe it’s better to stay sorrow and quiet than happy and chirpy as people care less that way. I care less anyways.’ve done my part. I’ve to go now. Bye .

XOXO, HannahSytieh

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Hannah Sytieh | Design By MH